Saturday, April 12, 2008

journal entry 2

First glance at her,no doubt she was old and her untidy hair made me had reservations about going up to her. However,there was no other choice,she was the only one which was empty. Before i went up to her,someone stopped me and whispered to me."hey you sure bout this? she is famous here,her appellation is "Old Rude Hag".
We did not have much time left,thus did not really bother about his comment but we did not know that was the greatest mistake we made.
"erm..excuse me..can i see the mp3?" we asked politely. "wait!! can you people see that i m busy? ill mannered!" she shouted at us.I controlled myself,saying that i should just wait for a while.However,after a while,a lady behind us came up to enquiry her and she served her! I was getting furious. Her indifference to children is becoming a potential complaint.

We went up to her,tryin to get reason to her. We told her that it should be in apple pie order yet she did not even bother replying us.This escaluates my bitterness,we had no choice but to file a complaint

No comments: